Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Aliens Have Landed!

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for these villagers, but the headline sounds ridiculous.

Maybe I shouldn't have drank that contaminated alien water


Scientists claim that maybe it had something more to do with the possible sulfur, etc inside the meteor, but I prefer to think of it as the first wave of attack. Let's pretend we're aliens for a minute. I'm thinking, hmm, I bet we could wear those humans down easily by making them do stupid things. Naturally, when a meteor hits, people run to the scene where they're overcome with the illness. I also like that someone had to decide that maybe they shouldn't drink the water that the flaming ball of gases from space landed in. I would think that decision would be pretty self explanatory. Then again, who am I kidding? I once ate a straw wrapper and a napkin just to prove a point to my friends. I'd probably be the jackass eating the giant sign that said, "Welcome Aliens!" cause of someone's challenge. Although, that further proves my point to any extra terrestrial readers. It's not hard to get people to do stupid things.

No comments:

Monkey Search

Google