Friday, September 28, 2007

Alien Conspiracy

Someone call Mulder and Scully. It would appear that the insanity of the alien meteor has been blown out of proportion.

Wait, so there's no aliens?


Apparently, people weren't getting sick from the meteor at all. It was all a deep rooted psychosis. I think it sounds more like they're getting desperate for a reason. I'd like to speak with these so called social anthropologists. I find this whole thing more than a little suspicious. It screams out area 51 to me. I still stand to my original inkling that the alien virus has been released to the populace. Everyone run and hide! Who knows where the next tainted meteor will land! This is the stuff movies are made of here. Uh oh, we've been infected with something from outer space...oh wait, no it's just the ground, no wait..people are crazy and nothing really happened. It's getting weirder by the minute.

No comments:

Monkey Search

Google