Thursday, September 13, 2007

Animal Love and Acrobatics

It's a good day for interesting animal stories. I am always a sucker for a good monkey related item, but this actually crosses into the bizarre monkey love category.

Oh please don't take my bird away from me


This lost monkey has found comfort in the wings of a lost bird. Who doesn't find it heartwarming? What's that? You don't want mushy and happy animal stories? Well, try this on for size.

These cats are more talented than I am


Who doesn't enjoy watching cats juggle? Walk tightropes? Perform feats of acrobatics that make you feel bad about yourself? I think the most amusing thing is that at the bottom of this page, there's a bunch of ads about adopting cats, finding homes for cats, etc. I'm sure that they are all in favor of it, but it also kind of screams out that they love cats so much and they swear that there's nothing inhumane about making them perform for the masses, while wearing ties and climbing on clowns. Real clowns. You know, the more I think about this, the better it sounds. Sign me up for the cats doing backflips as they're juggled by clowns. I bet they bring the crowd to its knees!

No comments:

Monkey Search

Google