Friday, September 14, 2007

Adding Some Excitement to Work

My friend sent me this link earlier, and I've decided that it is the best possible way to spend my hard earned paycheck. Not only is it useful, but you can escape any social encounter that you don't want to be in.

Your conversation bores me. Try and catch me!

This takes spinning around and rolling in your chair to a whole new level. Forget commuting to and from work and school, you can just ride the whole way from home to your desk. If you're really a daredevil, then you could not just work from home, but work from the street, while dodging through pedestrians. I think the best part about it is the ability to spice up conversation. What's that? I can't hear you giving me work, cause my chair is taking me away. You think walking downstairs is boring? Try bouncing your way down one step at a time on this baby. The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Monkey Search

Google