Tuesday, October 2, 2007

High School Says No Hugging Before Marriage

Sometimes protecting the innocent youth of our country goes a bit too far.

Don't you dare hold that kid's hand!

This school in Keller, Texas has decided to ban all touching what so ever. When I say touching, I don't only mean the kind of touching that will lead to teachers doing some time in jail and being a fun story for people to watch on the news. When it comes to contact with another kid, nothing goes. No hugging, no hand holding, no PDA. That'll teach those kids some good moral fiber. Take more away from them. Sure, no one will want to rebel and increase their levels of touching tenfold. I'm sure taking away the opportunity to even hold someone's hand will stop any teenager from even thinking about sex. That's exactly how the mind works. What's the principle's reasoning behind the decision?

"I think it's kind of like if you let the camel put his head in the tent, next thing you know, the camel's going to be inside the tent."

Oh, now I get it. That clears everything up and really puts some much needed credibility behind the logic. The camel in the tent? Now, I may be from the northeast, but are camels even native to texas? I don't know, but that may be my new favorite analogy for sexual innuendo. What hope does society have if we can't get those kids today to keep their camels out of girls' tents?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the analogy makes perfect sense.

Monkey Search

Google