Friday, October 12, 2007

Pepsi Gets Desperate

There's been lots of epic battles throughout history, but perhaps none quite as undecided and enduring through time as Coke vs Pepsi.

Try this Pepsi Challenge on for size!

Two delivery guys at a walmart came to blows after dropping off their shipment of pepsi and coke, respectively. The moment everyone was waiting for. A drop down brawl over soda supremacy. The article claims to not know the origins of the brawl, but I think everyone knows the truth. It definitely started with Pepsi Man being a bully. Sure, pepsi may have powerful spokespeople like P Diddy, Jessica Simpson and I believe, even Carson Daly back when people remembered who he was, but it sounds to me like pepsi is just a bully. The poor Coke Man was minding his own business, then BAM! No doubt, pepsi had yelled something disparaging about his mother, as he did so. Coke reached up to defend itself, but was just blindsided by a barrage of fists. Is that what pepsi really stands for? Unprovoked attack? Next time you see a pepsi display case, I say knock it down! Coke lovers of the world unite! Let's stop this vile criminal element before it tries to spread its seed to the world's children too. It used to be only diet pepsi that got this reaction out of me, cause it tastes like old dishwater, but now, I say we must rise up and stop the entire evil pepsi empire!

1 comment:

Could-be-a-model said...

I am a historian. Therefore, my words will bear with them the objectivity of a professionally trained scholar when I say: This is the most important battle of our times. Perhaps of all time.

Monkey Search

Google