Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TV Monkey: Who Wants to Be a Hilton?

Bored at home on a friday night?  Looking for something fun to do?  Need a new BFF to have a fun slumber party with?  You're not the only one.


Really?  Is this what it's come to?  Paris is now going to have reality show to find herself a new best friend.  According to the rep, she's tired of "haters and looking for someone new."  Well, that's what happens when you build up an enemy list amongst the A-Listers.  I'm surprised there wasn't someone new and exciting in prison to meet.  Even Martha Stewart found her friend that made her presents.  I will give Paris credit.  I've always found the best place to find anything is on a reality tv show.  I mean, look at all the happy couples that have found enduring and never ending love forever from this venue of tv.  I'm sure were it not for the paparazzi pressures, then even Joe Millionaire would be happily ever after.  I wonder how much choice she'll have over the contestants.  Here's hoping she ends up with a batch of rejects from the Flavor of Love auditions.  Now, THAT would be good television.  

No comments:

Monkey Search

Google