Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Different Way To Tip The Waiter

Sometimes, a waiter has a charming sass to them.  Sometimes, they just plain don't like you.  This woman encountered the latter on a recent outing to an Italian Steakhouse in England.


According to the story, her bill was itemized with, "Cabernet Sauvignon, crude invitation to oral sex, fish cakes."  The restaurant only said that it apologized and that this was the result of a game between the staff.  I like how no one was fired or anything.  The restaurant is clearly run in the good humor of people just challenging each other to dare contests.  

"I bet you won't drop this rat in the soup."
"Oh yeah? Watch me.  I bet you won't trip and fall and spill food on a customer."
"Oh yeah?  Well, I bet you won't throw nutmeg into that man's dessert even though he's deathly allergic."
"Oh yeah?  I bet you won't dare that woman to come to the kitchen and sex you up."

The best part of it was that according to the woman, the service was just plain awful too.  

No comments:

Monkey Search

Google