Thursday, April 10, 2008

Meet Your 100 Special Someones on Facebook!

Facebook takes another moves towards classy dating. A 23 year old girl decided to start a Facebook group titled, "I Need Sex." I think the motivation was pretty clear. Shockingly, Facebook closed her account, but not before she'd gotten 100 members in the group, 50 of whom found their way to her bed. Talk about using Facebook for some self promotion.

I thought we were exclusive!

The best quote of the article?

"She admitted some people might "look down on me" for her behaviour and said some might even say that she may as well have been a prostitute because then she would at least have been paid for sleeping with so many different men, but she said: "I don't see it like that at all. ""

It's always a good sign when your friends tell you that you might as well have been a prostitute.

No comments:

Monkey Search

Google