Friday, January 18, 2008

Your Move, WGA

Well, the directors guild has settled its contract issues without a strike. It took a whole....6 days.

Yay! We don't have to lose any time in our comfy director chairs!


Now, don't get me wrong, I am a fervent supporter of all things writers, but one would think that this has got to get the ball rolling here. There's at least some basic framework for the internet issue in this agreement. I know it's not as epic as George Clooney's offer to save Hollywood with his peace brokering, but still. I think it's a start. As much as I enjoy watching new episodes of Paradise Hotel and adding the new Terminator show to my DVR, I'd much prefer some of the beloved tv shows I love returning. At least before things get desperate and Fox creates another edition of the classic, "Man vs Beast." Come to think of it....it can be after that.

No comments:

Monkey Search

Google